Question:
Can Xbox 360 wirless Controller hook on to a PC?
2007-05-11 00:55:28 UTC
Recently Bought a Xbox360 wirless controller from one of the Shop in Sim Lim and at the same time the salesman told me to get a bluetooth receiver from him so i can 'link' up with with my PC and Controller. However after installing the bluetooth receiver i can't detect the wirless controller.
How to hook up my wireless controller to my PC? is the bluetooth the correct hardware to use to link?
One answer:
2007-05-11 04:06:42 UTC
sure can