Question:
Do USA PC Games Work On UK PC's?
pie
2007-05-10 10:53:21 UTC
If I bought a PC game from the USA would it work on my UK PC?

Thanks
Six answers:
The Great One
2007-05-10 10:59:58 UTC
games are games, they work on any computer in the world so long as you run the correct operating system and have enough system resources.
janett
2016-09-20 08:03:41 UTC
maybe that is correct
2016-08-24 05:57:24 UTC
I also want to ask the same question
2016-07-29 06:44:06 UTC
Yes I agree with the above
Jason A|retired
2007-05-10 20:25:22 UTC
They will work fine as computers are region free and they all use the same video encoding system. That is why most computer games are released around the word at the same time cos they dont have to change the format for different countries
Someguyperson
2007-05-10 12:45:06 UTC
Depends on what PC you have. Depends more on what the system requirements are...